The UMI P/N 3046 brake conversion bracket is designed to mount 1997-2013 C5 or C6 front calipers and rotors to the 78-88 GM G-Body factory spindle. Conversion brackets are CNC laser cut from 3/8” thick mild steel and feature a heavy duty black powder coat finish. Each kit includes Grade 10.9 mounting hardware and complete detailed installation instructions. Supplied installation instructions included detailed list of GM part numbers needed to complete the brake grade upgrade. 17” wheels needed for C5 brakes and 18” wheels for C6. As with all UMI Performance products, these brackets are 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Features and benefits:
- CNC laser cut 3/8” thick mild steel.
- Adapts C5/C6 caliper to factory spindle. Slight modification of spindle required.
- Uses turned down GM G-body hub/rotor or Wilwood 270-12304. Wilwood hubs available from UMI Performance.
- Beautiful gloss black powder coat.
- Grade 10.9 mounting hardware.
- Used on UMI’s Green Machine Monte Carlo. Track tested in brutal conditions.
- Kit includes brackets, bracket mounting hardware and detailed instructions.
Note: Requires slight modification to factory spindle. Installation requires a hub. Hub can be a GM G-Body rotor turned down or Wilwood P/N 270-12304. All other items needed to complete the installation are GM P/N’s. Instructions include detailed P/N list.