UMI’s Stage 1.5 kit is the simple way to dramatically improve the handling and performance of your muscle car. We start with our original Stage 1 kit and take it to the next level by adding Koni off-car rebound adjustable shocks. The Stage 1.5 kit also tunes up the camber curve by including ½” taller than stock upper ball joints that easily bolt to factory and most aftermarket a-arms. High performance lowering springs feature medium stiffness to control body movement and reduce floating while still providing a comfortable, sporty ride. Stage 1.5 balances out with our tried and true 1.250” front sway bar and 1” rear sway bars reducing body roll and providing excellent chassis balance when handling at the limit. Every component in this kit, as with all UMI products, is Made in USA.
Spring notes: Springs are intended for the Chevrolet small block engine. Lightweight LS may require trimming. An additional 1/4″ front end drop may occur with a full weight big block. Springs are designed to sit level, however due to varying weights and preferences, occasional trimming may be required.
- Suitable for corner carving, auto-x and road racing while still being street friendly.
- 1-1/4” CrMo front and 1” heat treated rear sway bars help control body roll.
- 600lb/in linear front, 130lb/in linear rear lowering springs ensure crisp handling and a sporty ride
- ½” taller than stock upper ball joint to improve camber curve.
- Koni off-car rebound adjustable shocks.
- Stage 1.5 can be upgraded to Stage 2 or 3 without duplicating parts.