UMI’s lowering spring and Koni kit completely transforms the 3rd Gen platform. UMI’s performance lowering springs are built to lower the car approx. 1” – 1.5” and increase the spring rates for a crisp handling experience and better stance. Koni SPORT on-car adjustable struts and shocks are the gold standard in bolt-on shock performance. They feature sporty compression damping combined with adjustable rebound damping capable of controlling the UMI springs nicely. Adjustment is easily accomplished with the included Koni tool. UMI springs are Made in USA of 5160 CrSi wire up front and 9254 CrSi wire in the rear. The 600 lb/in front rate and 200 lb/in linear rear rate reduces floating and body roll while still allowing for comfortable cruising and performance handling. Think of it as permanent sport mode! As an industry leader in the muscle car suspension industry, UMI is proud to bring you the best spring in the business. Designed in conjunction with a leading NASCAR engineer, we are proud to offer the highest quality spring choice available. 100% designed and manufactured with pride in the USA.
- Consistent rates and only the best materials (premium Chrome Silicon wire) ensure your cars sits properly for years to come.
- Linear spring rates (600 lb/in front, 200 lb/in rear) provides a firm yet comfortable ride and incredible handling.
- Koni SPORT struts and shocks feature excellent rebound control, easy adjustment and sporty compression damping. Koni tool included.
- No more floating feeling.
- Suitable for Pro-Tour, Auto-x and general cruising.
- Springs 100% Made In USA