UMI’s performance lowering springs are built to lower the 3rd Gen approx. 1” – 1.5” and increase the spring rates for a crisp handling experience and better stance. UMI springs are Made in USA of 5160 CrSi wire up front and 9254 CrSi wire in the rear. The 600 lb/in front rate and 200 lb/in linear rear rate reduces floating and body roll while still allowing for comfortable cruising and performance handling. Think of it as permanent sport mode! These springs work with the popular Koni and KYB shocks and struts as well as with other factory style dampers. As an industry leader in the muscle car suspension industry, UMI is proud to bring you the best spring in the business. Designed in conjunction with a leading NASCAR engineer, we are proud to offer the highest quality spring choice available.100% designed and manufactured with pride in the USA.
- Consistent rates and only the best materials (premium Chrome Silicon wire) ensure your cars sits properly for years to come.
- Linear spring rates (600 lb/in front, 200 lb/in rear) provides a firm yet comfortable ride and incredible handling.
- No more floating feeling.
- Suitable for Pro-Tour, Auto-x and general cruising.
- Works best with Koni, KYB or other equivalent standard mount strut and shock.
- 100% Made In USA