UMI’s rear weight jacks provide ride height adjustment and excellent handling for your 3rd or 4th Gen GM F-Body. The kit includes custom wound premium race quality springs and our own unique spring perches featuring a smooth acting Torrington bearing. The heavy duty jack screw and spring pad is easily adjusted by using a 3/4″ socket, extension and ratchet through the bottom of the existing hole in the axle. Installation requires simply removing the standard spring and inserting the weight jack assembly. Minor grinding required on left axle pad – instructions included. 100% Made In USA.
Fitment Note: Works with factory rear end housing and Strange Engineering brand rear housings only. Minor grinding required on left axle pad – instructions included.
- Springs are made from USA premium CrSi wire.
- UMI Torrington bearing load adjuster for smooth, easy ride height changes.
- Simple ride height adjustment with normal hand tools
- Tough UMI red or gloss black powder coat.
- Minor grinding required for installation – instructions included.
- Includes upper poly isolator to dampen road noise.
- Pairs nicely with UMI 2042UDF shock package.
- Designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.