UMI’s flagship 3032-1’s are designed to make your G-Body car handle like a slot car. These arms have two key features above and beyond UMI’s already impressive fabricated lower a-arm; Delrin bushings and 1/2″ taller-than-stock ball joints. The Delrin bushings provide bind-free, precise motion. This results in smooth travel and the ultimate in steering precision. The 1/2″ taller lower ball joint lowers the car 1/2″, adds 1/2″ of much needed spindle height and corrects bump steer all in one neat package. UMI lower a-arms are fabricated from DOM tubing with CNC machined tube ends for a precision fit. They are jig built to maintain accuracy and bolt on correctly every time. All critical areas are TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look. UMI’s lower a-arms also feature improved ball joint angle for lowered vehicles and the design provides additional tire clearance. Our P/N 3032-1 lower a-arms include greaseable, UMI designed and manufactured Delrin bushings. Delrin bushings offer supremely smooth suspension action and precision operation while still providing some insulation from road noise. They come preloaded with polyurethane bump stops, and premium 1/2″ taller-than-stock ball joints. UMI’s extensive testing on the street, drag strip and skid pad ensures a quality product able to with stand all types of abuse. UMI lower a-arms are designed to work with factory springs, lowering springs and coil over kits without changing the a-arms. For exceptional handling and performance we recommend combining with UMI upper a-arms, P/N 3056-2 (corner carving, auto-x) or 3056-3 (ultimate handling, road race). UMI Performance lower a-arms are shipped fully assembled and ready for installation. Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 3001- Lower a-arm hardware kit includes M12 Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance a-arms to your vehicle.
- Pro-Tour ready. Go out and WIN!
- UMI manufactured Delrin bushings for smooth motion and precise steering.
- 1/2″ taller-than-stock premium ball joint for improved spindle height, lower center of gravity and reduced bump steer.
- Tubing is precision bent on a programmable tube bender and CNC machined for accuracy.
- Jig built and TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look.
- Polyurethane bump stops.
- Simply bolt-on and go. Fits factory spindle and works with factory springs, lowering springs and hybrid coil over kits (Viking, QA1).
- Durable red or black powder coat finish.
- Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA