Improve handling and fulfill your G-body’s built-in performance potential by installing our P/N 3033 tubular upper a-arms. The relocated ball joint plate on these a-arms permits up to six degrees of positive caster without excessive shimming. Expect improved steering feedback courtesy of increased caster and a precise feel due to the UMI built Delrin bushings. Features include greaseable, low deflection UMI designed and manufactured Delrin bushings, chromoly cross shafts, premium ball joints and polyurethane bump stops. These track-tested, jig built DOM a-arms are supplied with a durable gloss red or black powder coat finish which guarantees your performance parts stay beautiful on your street car, drag car, autocrosser or Pro-touring machine. For even more performance, check out the P/N 3033-1 which adds the benefit of a ½” taller ball joint for an improved camber curve and flatter contact patch.
Hardware kit, Part # 3012 – Upper A-Arm hardware kit includes 12mm Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance a-arms to your vehicle.
- Relocated ball joint pad for increased caster without excess shims
- CNC machined ball joint mount & tubing radiuses
- Robust tubular design bent on a programmable tube bender
- TIG welded for superior strength & clean looks
- 4140 chromoly cross shafts, CNC machined & zinc plated
- UMI built, greaseable & fluted CNC machined no deflection Delrin bushings
- Polyurethane bump stops included
- Premium ball joints installed
- Direct bolt-in compatible with factory or UMI lower a-arm & factory spindle
- May also work in conjunction with other lower a-arms and/or spindles
- Package includes recommended alignment specs & detailed installation instructions
- Designed & Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA – USA