UMI’s G-body ¾” solid rear sway bar is designed specifically to excel when used in autocross or road racing applications. The G-body chassis when coupled with the common high rate PT bar tends to lift the inside rear tire during competition. The lower rate 3052 bar prevents inside rear wheel lift while still providing roll resistance and enhancing rotation. The chassis and differential housing mounts reduce bind normally associated with the factory style bars. UMI’s tried and true CNC machined clamping system allows differential housing mounting on 2.75″, 3″ and 3.25″ diameter housings. These can be bolted on, or welded for additional security. The double shear chassis mounts are held in place by four 3/8″ fasteners. Drilling through the crossmember is required and a template /instructions are included. Choose the longest hole for street and high speed courses, middle hole for medium, and the shortest hole for maximum rotation.
- Light weight 3/4” solid rear sway bar, CNC bent, 4140 CrMo
- Three rates, 346 lb/in, 262 lb/in, 205 lb/in
- Designed to clear all rear ends – Factory OEM 7.5, GN 8.5, 12-Bolt, 9”, M9, S60 and others
- Heavy duty race style CrMo spherical rod ends with Teflon race
- High strength 4140 CrMo zinc-plated u-bolts
- Laser cut sway bar mounts with grip teeth and reinforcement gussets
- 1” Billet steel hex adjuster for extreme strength
- Premium greaseable polyurethane bushings
- 100% bolt in installation!
- Durable long lasting powder coat
Axle Tube Diameters:
- Strange Engineering and Currie rear ends use 3” diameter axle tubes
- Moser Engineering 12-bolt rear ends use 3” diameter axle tubes
- Moser Engineering 9” rear ends manufactured after early 2002 use 3” axle tubes. Rear ends manufactured prior to early 2002 use 3.25” axle tubes. Please verify diameter before ordering.
- Other brand rear ends will vary, please check your axle tube diameter before ordering.
As featured and track tested on the UMI Performance Green Machine!