1982-2002 GM F-Body Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets Weld-In
Wheel hop or traction issues? We have the solution! Optimize your vehicle’s instant center and improve forward traction by lowering the rear of the lower control arm 2″, 2-3/4″, or 3-1/4″. These weld-in brackets are CAD designed to accommodate factory lower control arms as well as all popular aftermarket styles. Robust flanges inside the brackets add reinforcement and ensure factory bushings bolt right in. Brackets installed can provide an average 0.10 second (or better) 60-foot reduction and an overall improvement in launch consistency. Brackets are constructed of 3/16″ mild steel and CNC laser cut for precision tolerances. Relocation brackets are designed to work on both lowered and non-lowered vehicles and feature multiple settings to optimize vehicle handling and traction.
Installation: P/N 2010 weld-in relocation brackets are designed for the factory rear end housings and also fit Strange Engineering brand rear ends. They will not correctly fit Moser Engineering brand rear ends, please see P/N 2011 for a Moser Engineering weld in specific bracket. Installation takes approximately 1-2 hours and requires welding. Brackets are supplied bare metal for welding and include necessary hardware and installation instructions.
- Works with factory height or lowered vehicles. Simply bolt-in & launch using your existing factory control arms.
- Multiple adjustment holes ideal to correct control arm angle on lowered vehicles while improving traction.
- Choose 2″, 2-3/4″, or 3-1/4″ drop to optimize vehicle handling and traction.
- Track testing shows an average of 0.10 second reduction in 60-foot times.
- CAD designed, CNC laser cut 3/16″ mild steel.
- Adjustment holes follow natural arc of lower control arm for direct bolt-in.
- New grade 10.9 hardware included.
- Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.