UMI lower A-Arms are fabricated from USA DOM tubing with CNC notched tube ends for a precision fit. They are jig built to maintain accuracy and bolt on correctly every time. All critical areas are TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look. UMI’s lower A-Arms also feature improved ball joint angle for lowered vehicles and the design provides additional tire clearance. UMI P/N 3031 lower a-arms include greaseable fluted polyurethane bushings for a smooth quiet ride. They come preloaded with polyurethane bump stops, steering stops and premium ball joints. UMI’s extensive testing on the street, drag strip and skid pad ensures a quality product able to with stand all types of abuse. UMI lower A-Arms are designed to work with factory springs, lowering springs and most coil over kits without changing the a-arms. For exceptional handling and performance we recommend combining with UMI upper a-arms, part # 3033-2. UMI’s lower a-arms are shipped fully assembled and ready for installation. Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 3011- Lower a-arm hardware kit includes 12mm Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes all hardware needed to mount the new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
- 5 lbs lighter than the factory a-arm set while increasing durability.
- Tubing is precision bent on a programmable tube bender and CNC machined for accuracy.
- Jig built and TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look.
- Greaseable and fluted polyurethane bushings.
- Premium ball joints installed and polyurethane bump stops
- Simply bolt-on and go. Fits factory spindle and works with factory springs, lowering springs and coil over kits such as Viking and QA1.
- Durable red or black powder coat finish
- Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA