Wheel hop or traction issues? We have the solution! Optimize your vehicle’s instant center and improve forward traction by lowering the rear of the lower control arm. This trailing arm and bracket system relocates the rear lower arm pickup point for improved drag launch capability. The boxed trailing arm features offset sway bar holes to allow for a level factory bar even at the lowered position. The jig-built bolt-on brackets fit factory 7.5 and GN 8.5 rear axle housings and provide 3 position instant center adjustment. All UMI products are built from US Steel and are available in black and red powder coat. Hardware included. The 3022 is manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Installation: Rear lift bar brackets are designed to fit factory rear ends and may not fit aftermarket rear ends without modifications. Installation will take approximately 2-3 hours and requires drilling two 3/8” holes. Welding is recommended when used with drag radials or slicks. Rear lift bar set up is recommended for street use when not welded. Adjustable upper control arms are not required but recommended.
- Works with lowered and non-lowered vehicles.
- Multiple settings to optimize vehicle handling and traction.
- CNC laser cut bolt on brackets.
- Fully boxed control arms feature offset sway bar holes for a level sway bar.
- Assembled with greaseable polyurethane bushings
- New grade 10.9 hardware included.
- Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.