Rear lower control arms are a must improvement for any General Motors G-Body vehicle. Our lower control arms our designed to replace your weak, rusted, factory-stamped arms, adding strength, rigidity and bushing improvement. Built using strong DOM steel tubing these direct bolt-on replacements help eliminate unwanted wheel hop while improving corning and helping much needed track consistency. Lower Control arms feature CNC Machined 0.120″ wall thickness mild steel tubing, fully TIG welded construction, grease able polyurethane bushings and Zerk grease fittings all combined to make the best arms on the market!
– 1.500″ OD x 0.120″ DOM mild steel tubing
– CNC machined for precision tolerances and accuracy
– Fully TIG welded construction for superior strength
– Greaseable Energy Suspension fluted bushings
– Reinforced sway bar holes
– Durable long lasting powder coat
– Works with OEM sway bar and aftermarket sway bars
Easy 1-hour bolt-on installation requires no drilling, uses OEM hardware.