UMI’s Stage 3 kit is designed to achieve great street manners combined with Pro-Touring handling capability. In this newest revision we’ve refined our parts list to provide the most common options in one convenient package. Simply click and enjoy the performance. Up front you’ll find Delrin lower a-arm bushings for precise steering along with ½” taller upper ball joints to plant that tires contact patch. Out back we include our popular Roto-Joints and an adjustable length upper control arm so the axle can articulate nicely after you’ve perfected the driveline angle. Sway bars are UMI’s tried and true 1-1/4” front and 1” rear for a great front to rear handling balance. UMI’s new monotube gas shocks help to control the new premium lowering springs. The Stage 3 kit is available in beautiful red or black powder coat and is 100% designed, tested, manufactured and raced out of our shop in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- Increased spindle height by 1/2” via tall upper ball joints for improved camber gain and a better contact patch. Works nicely in conjunction with lowering springs.
- Upper a-arms add caster for improved steering feel and straight line stability.
- Lower a-arms feature UMI-built Delrin bushings and accept standard springs or coilovers.
- 1.250” front sway bar for flat cornering, CNC bent from 4140 balanced with 1” solid heat formed rear sway bar.
- UMI shocks feature monotube construction and designed & tuned for optimum ride quality combined with responsive handling.
- UMI springs feature ultra premium CrSi material with linear rates front and rear for consistent handling. (600 lb/in front, 130 lb/in rear)..
- Rear trailing arms feature Poly and Roto-Joints as well as adjustable uppers for setting pinion angle and rear lateral location.
- Roto-Joints allow smooth articulation for improved handling and less bind.
UMI’s Stage 3 Handling Kit Includes:
- #3032 – Tubular lower front a-arms with Delrin bushings.
- #3033-1 – Tubular upper front a-arms with Delrin bushings & ½” taller ball joints.
- #3035 – Heavy duty 1-1/4” front sway bar with new bushings & endlinks.
- #3034 – Solid 1” heat treated rear sway bar.
- #3038 – Tubular rear lower control arms with Roto-Joint.
- #3037 – Adjustable rear upper control arms with Roto-Joints.
- #3028 – Tubular frame braces with hardware.
- #3000 – Replacement rear end housing bushings.
- #3013 – Front upper & lower Grade 8 hardware kit.
- #3001 – Rear control arm Grade 8 hardware kit.
- #S41030- UMI monotube shocks, designed & tuned for optimum ride quality combined and performance.
- Choice of #3050- 1″ lowering springs, 600lb/in front and 130lb/in rear OR #3051- 2″ lowering springs, 600lb/in front and 130lb/in rear.
Springs: Springs intended for small block engine. Lightweight LS may require trimming and an additional 1/4″ front end drop may occur with a full weight big block.
Kit Substitutions- We can substitute any item of equal value or higher value. We cannot remove items from any kit and still offer the free shipping special. If you would like to substitute items please contact our sales staff at 814-343-6315 or the “Ask us about this item” link to request a quote.
Color Selection: All UMI fabricated products are available with the customer’s choice of high quality durable red or black powder coat finish. Please note that regardless of color chosen the UMI springs and shocks will always be supplied black.