UMI’s Stage 3 kit is designed to achieve great street manners combined with Pro-Touring handling capability. Up front you’ll find Delrin lower a-arm bushings for precise steering along with ½” taller upper ball joints to plant that tires contact patch. Out back we include our popular Roto-Joints and an adjustable length upper control arm so the axle can articulate nicely after you’ve perfected the driveline angle. Sway bars are UMI’s tried and true 1-1/4” front and 1” rear for a great front to rear handling balance. The Bilstein B6 Performance gas-charged shocks complete the package. The Stage 3 kit is available in beautiful red or black powder coat and is 100% designed, tested, manufactured and raced out of our shop in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Spring notes: Springs are intended for the Chevrolet small block engine. Lightweight LS may require trimming. An additional 1/4″ front end drop may occur with a full weight big block. Springs are designed to sit level, however due to varying weights and preferences, occasional trimming may be required.
Features and benefits:
- Increased spindle height by 1/2” via tall upper ball joints for improved camber gain and a better contact patch. Works nicely in conjunction with lowering springs.
- Upper a-arms add caster for improved steering feel and straight line stability.
- Lower a-arms feature UMI-built Delrin bushings and accept standard springs or coilovers.
- 1.250” front sway bar for flat cornering, CNC bent from 4140 balanced with 1” solid heat formed rear sway bar.
- UMI springs feature ultra premium CrSi material with linear rates front and rear for consistent handling. (600 lb/in front, 130 lb/in rear)..
- Rear trailing arms feature Poly and Roto-Joints as well as adjustable uppers for setting pinion angle and rear lateral location.
- Roto-Joints allow smooth articulation for improved handling and less bind.
- Bilstein B6 Performance shocks tuned, and tested to provide superior control, precise handling, increased traction, and enhanced stability—without sacrificing comfort
UMI’s Stage 3 Handling Kit Includes:
- 3032 – Tubular lower a-arms with Delrin bushings.
- 3033-1 – Tubular upper a-arms with Delrin bushings & ½” taller ball joints.
- 3035 – Heavy duty 1-1/4” front sway bar with new bushings & endlinks.
- 3034 – Solid 1” heat treated rear sway bar.
- 3038 – Tubular rear lower control arms with Roto-Joint.
- 3037 – Adjustable rear upper control arms with Roto-Joints.
- 3028 – Tubular frame braces with hardware.
- 3000 – Replacement rear end housing bushings.
- 3013 – Front upper & lower Grade 8 hardware kit.
- 3001 – Rear control arm Grade 8 hardware kit.
- Front & Rear Bilstein gas-charged shocks
- Choice of 3050 – 1″ lowering springs, 600lb/in front and 130lb/in rear OR 3051 – 2″ lowering springs, 600lb/in front and 130lb/in rear.